Friday, May 1, 2009

Rants on COD4

Photobucketdfdf
I know that Call Of Duty 4 has been out for a while now and most people are waiting for CODMW2 but a lot of people still play this classic, too bad most of them are noobs. Now, don't get me wrong there are still very skillful players out there playing the game with well....skill, but, and I mean a very big BUT, there seems to be a overwhelming amount of people playing using what I like to call "noob cannons", which are ALL of the light machine guns and shotguns. And not only are they using these weapons that require no aiming or skill, they wait in corners and pick you off by spraying there thousands of rounds of bullets into you while you sit there helpless. Now I know that theses guns are put into the game to expand the catalog of weapons but I think personally the could of done without them. I mean I hate snipers but at least they require a certain amount of skill to aim and shoot accurately while still trying to remain hidden and let's not forget the skill it takes to kill someone with a sniper in point blank range, but with the light machine guns and shotguns, all you have to do is press down on the trigger and you have a 80% chance of killing the other person. SO as you may have noticed the word I used a lot in this post is "skill", which is something these guns take away for the game and hopefully they won't be put into the next game, which they probably will cause I hate them, and the makers of Call of Duty know that and want to ruin my life.

Thanks for reading,
Nick Asmar

No comments: